WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Friday, September 26, 2008

The coolest thing!

I am so excited! Do you recall my posts regarding Wristcutters: A Love Story and the beautiful, enchanting dog Foxie? Foxie is my favorite dog in a movie ever. I finally checked my e-mail and found that Foxie's owner found my blog and sent me a lovely comment. Thank you!

Best of all, Foxie has her own MySpace page! This is great, go visit and check out pictures of Foxie (even pictures of Tom Waits carrying her around). It appears that Foxie's owner is a beautiful model. The dog's full name is evidently Foxie Reynolds. Wish she could meet Whitey Thomas, they'd be great friends.

Foxie lives in Brooklyn. I'm so disappointed that I didn't get to see her on my visit there last weekend. :( Maybe next time.

I am definitely getting a Cockamo one day.

1 comment:

Sam McDonald said...

Foxie is a cutie. But Moses is cute, too!