WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here he comes


Here comes Speed Racer!

The Wachowski Brothers' box office disappointment, Speed Racer, is available today on DVD & Blu-Ray. I think I need this one on Blu-Ray! If you are okay with a non-existent plot, then I highly recommend this candy-colored cartoon dream. It requires no brain activity on the viewer's part and it's lovely to look at. It's like entering a very pretty colorful world for two hours. I recommend having a very sweet, sugary snack to munch on while viewing to complete your Speed Racer experience. Warning: this film could induce a diabetic coma from visual overstimulation!

More Cure stuff is out today. It was raining outside but it has stopped for now. I can't tell if my boss is in a good mood or a bad mood (I get the feeling that the slightest bit of bad news could put him over the edge and into a foul mood).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray - the NNPS filters are finally removed so I can look at bloggy blog while I'm at work ... and comment on them too!

Speed Racer blu-ray is in hand, too bad we don't have a cotton candy machine.