WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Several small updates

Toggle Switch posted a good review of the Lou Reed show here.

A couple of weeks ago I posted about Wristcutters: A Love Story and specifically wrote about the dog. The dog was played by the actor dog Foxie, so I did a little research and found out something cool. Foxie doesn't just look like my cocker spaniel and Eskimo spitz. Foxie is exactly that. She's a mixed breed, a Cockamo. Great breed name, huh? Visit this site for more info, plus a picture of Foxie wearing sunglasses. I want a cockamo. Not now, but someday.

A the end of June I'll be teaching a course on Surrealism in Film. I think it will be pretty easy, but please feel free to offer comments or suggestions for material. It is always more difficult than I anticipate once I get started on the research. Go here to read my class description or to register if you are masochistic.

1 comment:

Tiny Hearts said...

WOW!!! Foxie is my dog! i came across your blog and saw the little blurb you wrote about her. glad you enjoyed the movie, and foxie! she is such a great dog, i highly recommend if you do get a dog, the Cockamo is the way to go!!!
http://www.myspace.com/foxiereynolds
best to you!!!