WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A little snag


The new Mercury Rev is available for all to purchase today. It's sweeping and gorgeous and lovely and wonderful.

My poor baby snaggletooth doggie is at the vet today. He has been limping since mid-day Sunday. I couldn't see anything wrong and close inspection didn't reveal anything. The doctor thinks its either a sprain or arthritis. He'll get pain meds and a nice bath. Poor love, he hates going to the vet and I hate having to leave him there. At least he gets to come home this afternoon.

I took this picture of my old man while we were waiting for the doctor to see us. Those teeth just kill me. He's such a sweet, cute old baby! (For those of you who may be curious, I have his teeth checked fairly regularly. He doesn't have too many left, he's always had bad teeth and the vet has been forced to pull a bunch of them over the years. The two you see in the photo have been drifting south for several years now. Yes, he eats hard food and he is in pretty great shape for an old man!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who'w all up in the mutha ...
The white man! The white man!