WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Get yer ya yas

My husband got lots of ya yas last night. NO! Not that kind of ya ya, you perverts. He bought a real deal Ms. Pac-Man arcade game cocktail table, the kind you see occasionally in restaurants. He's so excited, he says he's fulfilled a childhood dream. I'm glad he fulfilled his dream. Now I can go to New York and fulfill my dream of spending silly money on stupid junk I don't need in the most reckless manner possible.

For good times, go visit the Film Drunk website. The elitist movie snobs over there make me laugh so hard I cry at least once a week. It's my favorite work time waster other than posting to this blog.

Lastly, ToggleSwitch sent me a link today. This is an article about one of my favorite bands, Mercury Rev, and their quest for music via science. Check it out: http://tinyurl.com/65xlgh . They're so wonderful and close to my heart. They're also perhaps the best live band I've seen. I need to post a list of my top 5 favorite live shows ever, though now that I'm getting old all the specific dates have long since left my addled brain. Mercury Rev definitely makes the top 5. Reminder, new album on the 30th!

1 comment:

iso.bot said...

oh my, thank you for film drunk! it has been cracking me up for days.