WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For those interested parties...

Tickets for Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds at the 9:30 Club on Sunday Oct 5th go on sale tomorrow, Thu May 8th at 10:00am.

I'm O.C.D. about things like this so I'll be logging tomorrow am for tickets.

I have found myself constantly thinking about that movie Wristcutters: A Love Story and the cool music and the little dog. I originally rented it from Netflix but I was compelled to go buy a copy today. As much as I detest Blockbuster (their online rental system is atrocious and I am against their banning of adult videos), they often have an excellent selection of reasonably priced recently released used DVDs for $15 or less.

2 comments:

iso.bot said...

i know just what you mean. i enjoyed it on first viewing, but then kept thinking about it and had to watch it again and again and now i just love it!

waltzingmathilda said...

I have the same conflict about Blockbuster. Damn their sales!