WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

It was right here all along

Perhaps some of you remember the hissy I threw a few months ago when Lionsgate unceremoniously dumped the film The Midnight Meat Train into about 5 random theatres across the country and let it disappear. Ooh wee, I was peeved because Meat Train was one of the few films that I was really excited to see. On Saturday I watched Iron Man and, thanks to the actress Leslie Bibb, I remembered that I needed to google up the meat train to find out a DVD release date.
No need for DVD. The movie is available now, right this moment. It's not on DVD, but it's available via digital cable On Demand through a new channel called FearNet. And it's completely free. I'm hoping to watch it tonight.
In unrelated news, I tried on a skirt this morning that I hadn't worn in 2 or 3 years. It was almost too small when I got it. Now it's much too small. I have hips like a damn linebacker. Dammit. At least my fellow bellydancers love me anyway.

1 comment:

Sam McDonald said...

The phrase "google up the meat train" sounds dirty.