WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Excitement

For the first time in a number of years, I am really excited about Halloween. I am excited because my husband and I are going out to play instead of handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. I hate giving out the candy, I want to be the one doing the trick-or-treating and scoring the sugary booty. I'm too decrepit to go trick-or-treating, but we aren't staying home so that's wonderful. I am ready with my vampire fangs, plus I think I'll make myself up like an alien for the War of the Worlds show at the theatre this week. I've also decided to really rock my full goth this week cause I rarely do that much these days.
Plus, tomorrow's my special birthday! Happy birthday to me and to the beautiful Atlanta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post pictures of your costumes, please!