WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Monday, October 27, 2008

From whence it came


Hello friends!
I have an excellent memory when it comes to my media. I remember who gave me what or where I bought what and when. It's a bit uncanny, but I can remember all sorts of facts about my music and movies, particularly since I cherish them so.
When Matt was cleaning up the music room, he found a cd on the computer tower. It's a burned copy of a cd called "Songs for Kassar" by Pete List. It's apparently all music for and inspired by tribal fusion bellydance, so it's evidently mine. Perhaps. Still, I have no recollection of anyone giving this copy to me at any point in time. Nothing, I have nothing in my brain. I've never even heard of it, I had to google this to find out what it is. It sounds pretty cool, though, so I intend to keep it. Still, if you have any information about where this came from, please let me know. I apologize in advance if someone gave it to me and I forgot. Shame on me if that is the case.

No comments: