WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, November 1, 2007

super nerd


As a birthday present, I got a three-day pass to the Nekocon anime convention here in town. I went two years ago and had a pleasant time. Yes, I know that there's a stigma attacted to attending an anime convention, and I'm okay with that. I don't do cosplay and I'm not really all that interested in anime. I like some stuff, like Satoshi Kon's work and everything by Studio Ghibli (of course!). Mainly, I love people-watching and shopping there. They have great shopping! Plus, you can watch videos all day in different screening rooms. It's like a sample platter for anime. I have to work some this weekend, but should be able to get some nice shopping time in. I have to remember to take some pics this time. Last time some guy did a killer costume of the Prince from Katamari Damacy.

1 comment:

kim said...

It always amazes me that such a convention even stops in the 'hood. Hope you find some goodies when you go shopping!