WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dita XXXmas delights!


Dita is here with her new line of cute Christmas lingerie for Frederick's of Hollywood. My sweet husband just called to tell me that the new catalog arrived in the mailbox today! Although I'm not huge fan of Frederick's of Hollywood or anything, I love Dita and can't wait to go shopping! Of course, I know that donning said clothing will not turn me into Dita Von Teese, but I'm happy to support her endorsements. Since I can't support her new Cointreau endorsement, I can at least get a bra or something.

2 comments:

kim said...

Guess I'll have to wait a while before I can peruse that catalog! Too bad the Coliseum one is gone...

Anonymous said...

I don't have anything of significance to say about bras and panties, but I'm also excited about "The Future is Unwritten"!

We should get a buncha people to go see it at the Naro next month.

Hooray!

Signed,

Washingtons