WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Friday, November 16, 2007

Woo wee! Another tag!


First of all, let's wish ekroblog a very happy birthday! It was her birthday when I started typing this, now it's no longer her birthday. Sorry for the delay.


Okay, new tag:



4 jobs I have had:

Receptionist at too many different places, waitress, video store clerk (best job ever without $ or benefits), box office hag



4 movies I love to watch over and over again:

Tonari No Totoro, NANA, Almost Famous Director's Cut, Big Top Pee-Wee (a bunch of people probably lost a lot or respect for me just now)



4 places I have lived:

Hampton, VA, Richmond, VA, London, England, back to Richmond and then back to Hampton, wait that's too many!



4 TV shows I enjoy watching (I'm assuming these must be currently airing):
The Simpsons, L.A. Ink, Taboo, My Name is Earl



4 Places I Have Been:

Tokyo, Kyoto, Memphis, your mom's house


4 websites I visit daily:


HamptonArts, Internet Movie Database, Hotmail, Netflix (I'm so boring)


4 Favorite Foods:


sushi, cheese pizza, Indian vegetable curry, huevos rancheros


4 places I would rather be:


Harajuku in Tokyo, at the movies, in my bed, at your mom's house


I tag isoblog, diapers, budgets & paint (geez, Kim, you gotta rename that blog!) and alphabet city because you are the only blogs I know to tag.

1 comment:

kim said...

did it! (the meme, that is, but i've been thinking of renaming the blog too!)