WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Iso.blog tagged me

I don't really understand, but apparently I'm supposed to respond to being taged with this:

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I was the president of the Science Club my senior year of high school. We went dolphin watching. I think we saw one.

2. I hated school. I would never go back to school. No way. I hated all school, from elementary right through to college.

3. I have six tattoos (no, you can't see them all, but you can see some). I have plans for more on the way.

4. I got to meet Hal Hartley very briefly. He's the director of one of my favorite films of all time, Amateur.

5. I worked at a car dealership for almost 3 months as a receptionist. It was awful, just miserable. It was sleazier than you could imagine. Car salesmen are the scum of the earth, they'd run over their grandmother to make a sale. I basically got myself fired on purpose by bringing in a book of Joel Peter Witkin photographs. F^c! car salemen. F^!k car dealerships everywhere.

6. My favorite actress is Fairuza Balk.

7. When I lived in London, one of my housemates was a crazy but sweethearted German guy. I once saw him eat a raw bacon sandwich.

8. In the summer of 1992, I joined two fan clubs. One was Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and the other was Deee-Lite.

Okay, so now I'm supposed to tag others to do this. So please ekroblog and punchbuggyblues do this, too. You're the only two I'm tagging, so have fun!

1 comment:

ekrobi said...

Re: #4 - Was Amateur the movie we were watching at the Naro when that old black man sat down right next to me, despite the fact that you and I were the ONLY TWO PEOPLE in the theater?