WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Only in America...


would they give me this ridiculous beast to drive. It's a rental that they gave me while they attempt to fix my anti-lock brakes that they "accidentally" disconnected when attempting to fix some recall problem with my cruise control (which I never use). What a mess. They drove me to two different Enterprise Rent-A-Cars in order to set me up with this monster truck! I have no idea why they gave it to me since I told them that any make or model would be just fine. They were hellbent on giving me a truck since I already drive a truck. But my little Mazda truck is a tiny little thing compared to this gas-guzzling behemoth. And I will be tooling around in this tank for anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks. (The picture is inaccurate cause the one they gave me is burgundy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - at least now you have a nice size backseat for some good parkin' times! Yee-Haw!