WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me (and to Atlanta, too)!

Today is my big day. one of the most important days of my life. It's my fifth anniversary, or birthday as they call it in some circles. Five long, hard, wonderful years.
I thank my amazing family (Mom, Dad, Lucie) whose support got me through the roughest times, and I certainly wouldn't have made it through those initial ugly months without them. I thank my dearest friends Carolsue and Sam who make it easy on me and never judge me. Most of all, I thank my husband Matt whose incredible, unwavering love support is the reason that I get to celebrate this fifth birthday today. Thanks to all my other friends, too, who have been so terrific these past five years.
Enough with the sap. I'm so freakin' happy!
Happy birthday to Atlanta, too, who celebrates her actual birthday today! Happy birthday, sweetie! Hope it's a magical day!

2 comments:

iso.bot said...

thanks! back at'cha.

kim said...

Sending lots of hugs your way!