WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

In case you didn't know...


Billy Drago is the greatest actor of all time. Every movie would be a lot better if he were in them. He's incredible, a force of nature. He's pictured above with co-star Youki Koudoh and master Japanese filmmaker Takashi Miike (whose Masters of Horror installment Imprint made full and complete use of Drago and his talents). Imprint is by far my favorite Masters of Horror episode and was my fortuitous introduction to the marvelous and unparalled Billy Drago. If you don't know Drago, start here. If you know Drago and need more, look here.

4 comments:

iso.bot said...

ugh.

Anonymous said...

Drago changed my life as I knew it ... FOREVER!!!

iso.bot said...

well, perhaps i will try out some of his films. he made me HATE imprint. i couldn't stand him.

i am curious about this instructional acting video....

Anonymous said...

god....dammit!