WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation all I ever wanted

Things are on the up and up at the moment. Great changes are afoot at my job. As of today, our business hours are changing from 10am - 6pm to 9am - 5pm. That's right, I'm a 9 to 5 gal now. Sounds lame, but I'm happy. I already get up ridiculously early so I'm happy that I start earlier and thus get home earlier. I have a whole extra hour of playing and movie watching in the evenings now! I'm particularly excited about my extra movie-watching potential.

Tonight, it's Gogol Bordello in Richmond. Isoblog's mistress swears it's an incredible live experience. Then it's on to D.C. where I get to do several things. Raqs America with the Bellydance Superstars promises to be quite a belly dance event with vending, food and workshops. Although Sharon Kihara bailed after eating s#!t on her bicycle, I still get to take workshops with top tribal dancers Kami Liddle and Zoe Jakes. Plus there's a performance to watch Saturday evening.

I also get to hook up with ekroblog's mistress for a date, too!

It's 9:28am. That's only 28 minutes into my new workday and it's boring as can be. I bet this is going to be a very long day.

No comments: