WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Surreal Life


My class begins tonight. I think I'm sort of prepared. Sort of. I always end up winging it most of the time with some cheat sheets.

The class is "A Brief History of Surrealism in Film". Tonight I'll be featuring stuff from the '20s and '30s so it's a piece of cake this evening. Those films were so lovely cause they run an hour at the longest and 2 minutes at the shortest. Hell yeah, 2 minute movie!

Come if you are bored or if you take great pleasure in antagonizing me, cause it's pretty easy to do so in this environment. The cost is $30 and you get four classes (1.5 hrs each) of pure, unadulterated cinematic joy. And no, your $30 doesn't go to me, I barely get paid for this. I do it because I'm a huge nerd and I also have a masochistic streak, obviously.

1 comment:

Sam McDonald said...

Hope your class went well, homie. Interesting reading about your trip to DC. You got your money's worth, I could tell ... Ran into your dad at The Taphouse tonight. He was entertaining as always. Said he's back to taking guitar lessons!