WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

M@th3rf^c#er!!!

I am filled with rage. No, sadness. No, disappointment. Or something. I'm filled with something.

Not one but two out of five workshops that I registered for at the Raqs America belly dance festival next weekend have been canceled. My favorite dancer, Sharon Kihara, was to instruct both. I received an e-mail that she has been in a bike accident. This is truly horrible, yes, and I feel awful for her. I wish her a speedy recovery. The admin folks did issue a refund for both workshops. Still, I'm truly disappointed. She was the reason that I was really psyched for this event. Bummer.

I have much to post about Tuesday's Rilo Kiley performance at the NorVa, but I'm pressed for time (I actually have work to do at my job today) and I'm distracted by this bad news about the workshops. I'll post tomorrow if I can get my head back on straight. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh..................

No comments: