WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Monday, January 26, 2009

Win some, lose some

The Wrestler was completely, utterly devastating and excellent. However, Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans was a stinky crapfest (they forgot to write a script). Too bad, I really enjoyed the cheesy fun action of the first two Underworld movies.

Other random junk of note:

Velvet Moon Bathery has some new products, including delightful body powder. It's silky and comes in a pretty jar complete with decorated black feathers for application. Yum.

Did you know that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer of the show True Blood are dating in real life? They play lovers on the show, so I'm thrilled by this. I want Bill and Sookie together forever, in real life and on TV.

Morrissey - The National, Richmond VA - March - HAPPINESS!

Two week vacation - Dracula tour - Romania - July - UNADULTERATED JOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I WANT TO GO TO ROMANIA TOO!

Jeff said...

When I heard they were doing an Underworld without Kate Beckinsale, I was like "there goes your meal ticket, guys." I know the series has fans beyond that, but she was a big draw for people who weren't really hardcore about it. This prequel just seems so half-assed and cheap in so many ways.

PunchBuggyBlues said...

Is that the first time Morrissey and happiness have been used in the same sentence?

waltzingmathilda said...

I have always wanted to do the Dracula tour-I'm jealous. Instead, I will be doing Disney World in April to stalk some princesses which is just as much, if not even more, scary.