WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Movies '08

So without fanfare or frills, here's a random list of my twelve favorite movies of '08. My requirements for this list were simply that the movie be released either in US theatres or on US DVD in 2008 and that I had to view it within the year. (Revised on 1/26/09 thanks to a memory jog.)

Choke

The King of Kong

There Will Be Blood

Young at Heart

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Penelope

Be Kind, Rewind

Funky Forest: The First Contact

Tropic Thunder

The Midnight Meat Train

Sukiyaki Western Django

Eagle vs Shark (thanks Matt!)
What are your favorites from '08?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on many of these ... I still thought that The Fall was very moving and powerful, and what about Eagle vs. Shark? Hilarious!