WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Monday, February 25, 2008

Stealing

I'm not creative. I'm stealing my friend Sam's blog feature. From henceforth you will see a sidebar that lists my current favorite albums.
Tonight I go see Regina Spektor. Though I don't really think of myself as a big fan, a friend hooked me up with tickets. I have been waffling between being very enthusiastic and very indifferent to attending this concert. I guess I had better start getting excited, cause it's only a few hours away now. I honestly would be content to sit at home at watch The King of Kong again, but it looks like that isn't an option.
Tomorrow 30 Days of Night is released on DVD. It's much better than I imagined it would be. In fact, it's a pretty badass little vampire flick. Danny Huston is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors, especially after The Proposition. Also out tomorrow is The Darjeeling Limited. I haven't seen that one yet but am anxious to do so.

No comments: