WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Friday, February 15, 2008

New trailer

This week has been horrible. Awful, awful, terrible and gross. Work is a nasty pain that never ends. I have very little faith in humanity, or in myself anymore.
Still, I guess not everything sucks.
Matt gave me a delightful and beautiful gift set from the Velvet Moon Bathery for Valentine's Day. It was so cute! All sorts of super sweet smelling treats along with some cute little skulls thrown in for good measure.
Next up, MAC Cosmetics has a new line featuring French graffiti artist Fafi. I love her work, it's sort of like French anime.
Then today the trailer for the lovely Fairuza Balk's new film, Humboldt County, was posted. Check it out on the official site here. Fairuza sings. The directors of Humboldt County have a blog and did an extensive post about Fairuza. You can read all about how wonderful she is here.
I should be getting all excited about the Serj Tankian show, but instead I'm just exhausted, trying to make it through this endless day.

No comments: