WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ouch

Serj Tankian was amazing. However, I hate, hate, hate people. Matt and I were up at the front to begin with. However, when Serj took the stage I was overtaken by a mass crowd of people who were evidently trying to crush each others bodies to a fine pulp. I thought I was going to die. I tried to get in the spirit, but I have no moshing spirit. Instead, I lasted two songs before my gallant husband had literally drag me out backwards like a rag doll. It was so surreal and frightening.
People sure aren't big on personal hygiene as a rule. In addition to being stinky, they are rude. It makes me so sad that decorum, consideration and manners have almost entirely disappeared from our society.
Still, the music was incredible. No love for Serj lost, just a lot of confusion about the fanbase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the music was good! And thank God Matt saved you -- death by smelly rock fans is no way to go. I've come close myself a few times.

-- Sam