WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Me




The lighting here in my office stinks, so this isn't the best picture. At least you get the idea.

It's rather blurry, but there was an issue with the flash. Oh well. Better picture may come at some point, hopefully after I'm fully healed. It's quite pretty, I'm very pleased. I got this done at Fuzion Ink in Norfolk, VA by the artist Gabriel Cece. He's quite the talent and it was worth waiting 4 months to have this done. It's certainly bigger than I had initially conceived, but it's a better than I had imagined it would be. Wow! My arm looks huge. I should make my belldancing name "La Gargantua".

6 comments:

waltzingmathilda said...

Absolutely gorgeous-I don't think it's too huge at all!

waltzingmathilda said...

btw-I'm sooo jealous

kim said...

Wow! Love it!!!

Sam McDonald said...

Your tattoo is wonderful. Now it's time to get the White Man inked on your other arm.

Anonymous said...

pretty!

Jeff said...

That is pretty cool...