WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Totally awesome


Yesterday while I was eating lunch, I missed a ticket order phone call. When I miss the phone, the call rings through to the voice mail system and customers are encouraged to leave their name and number so that I can call them back to get their order. A man left his name and phone number, so I called. He answered the phone with the following greeting:

"Hello! Totally awesome super sweet stuff!"

I was a bit taken aback, but I continued with business and got his order. Before he got off the phone, I asked him if indeed his business is called "Totally Awesome Super Sweet Stuff" or if that's just the way he likes to answer the phone. I'm delighted to report that it's the former and they specialize in novelty items, particularly rubber duckies! Visit the website at http://www.tasss.com/! Their top seller appears to be a Jesus action figure.

No comments: