WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

New look


First and foremost, Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

Too bad I'm stuck at work today. It's very slow and boring, so I decided to revamp my blog for a little bit. I'm stuck in an Art Nouveau state of mind lately, so I'll steal from my great love Aubrey Beardsley and dedicate this to him, long dead and not forgotten.

Someday I'll do some nice Photoshopping and really spiff up this cruddy blog. Until then, I'll stick with this for a little bit.

This week has been very crazy. Must be the moon. I hacked off all of my hair, finally going for that Speed Racer Trixie 'do that I'd been considering. I'm very pleased with the results, it's rather Louise Brooks. I'm sending prayers to my mom and dad who are struggling with some intense family drama again. My heart goes out to them. My surrealism class is over and I'm once again free to watch whichever movies I choose! Hurrah! Hellboy 2, here I come!

2 comments:

Sam McDonald said...

Hellboy 2 is going to be the cinematic achievement of our generation. I can feel it in my middle-aged bones.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a wonderful birthday my love! I like the new look of your blog. I feel like I'm walking down our hallway at home!!