WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Friday, May 1, 2009

My new friends


On Monday my case of Tara McPherson's new Gamma Mutant Space Friends by Kidrobot arrived in the mail. Yup, I bit the bullet and splurged hard on a case of these suckers. I'm rather glad that I did because they are sold out on Kidrobot as well as on several other sites in a week's time. It was a nutty purchase as I've been spending too much scratch on plastic lately. However, these adorable critters melt my heart. The case was quite a lucky one, too. There are potentially 14 different babies that you could pull from the blind boxes. Some are common, some are rare. Out of 14, I found 12 different ones in my case. I'm only missing the Zombirella doll and the skull flower figure. I picked up the Zombirella at a reasonable price on ebay, so now I'm only one figure short of a complete set.


The photo above is a stock photo from Kidrobot. I'll try to snap some pics of these tiny pieces of plastic happiness.

No comments: