WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Anticipation

My work computer has been fussy and impudent lately. Thus I haven't been inclined to posting much. However, these past few weeks have brought about some news of toys and movies to get excited about, thus it's time to post and link.

Today is the release of Kidrobot's new Endangered Dunny series. I can't swing a case, but I definitely need a few of these cute little suckers.

June 4 is the release of Junko Mizuno's Pure Trance mini series, also from Kidrobot. This definitely warrants the purchase of a case. These buggers are the most excellent things I've seen since Kathie Olivas' Scavengers series.

I still want to see Lars Von Trier's Antichrist, despite news of terrible reviews and a nasty reception at the Cannes film festival. On the other hand, Park Chan-Wook's vampire tale Thirst is getting raves and I'm chomping at the bit to see it.

Sam Raimi's Drag Me To Hell is out next Friday and it looks rather promising. Plus it's got the best movie title since The Midnight Meat Train.

1 comment:

iso.bot said...

i love those little scavengers