WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Monday, February 2, 2009

Shopping Shout Out


Many of you are familiar with the glorious Etsy.com, a site specializing in facilitating the sale of handmade and vintage goods. Several of my talented, crafty friends are now selling their wares on Etsy. In fact, I'm going to start an Etsy links section on my sidebar. I'll get around to adding that soon enough, but in the meantime I must present my lovely sister-in-law's brand new Etsy store, Wear It Out Vintage! My sister-in-law is a very groovy lady who has spent the good part of a decade or more obsessively collecting vintage and retro clothing, accessories and housewares. She's finally started sharing the love by selling off some of her collection. She's got a great eye for spying kitschy cool stuff that's in good condition. She just started uploading a few items with many more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are my favorite sister-in-law!