WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Willie-loving friend...


My talented writer friend Sam over at ToggleSwitch recently interviewed my friend Dee about her wonderful, all-consuming obsession for Willie Nelson. I adore Dee because she's a terrific and delightful human being, plus she's not a tiny bit ashamed of her unabashed love for all things Willie related. She's loud and proud regarding her love for Willie, and for that I admire her so. I am a little envious because I tend to obsess on such a small scale (sometimes I may be obsessed with something or someone for a day or, sometimes it might be longer). I rarely fixate on one single thing. Not that Dee isn't a well-rounded gal! She's a damn fine knitter and crocheter, and she often makes things for charity. She attends lots of live shows, not just Willie Nelson concerts. I met her because she attends so many events at the venue where I work. She's always so kind, always smiling and always considerate in every way.

I must admit that I'm a little excited and proud as I helped facilitate this article, but the kudos really are for Sam and Dee. You can read the article in its entirety here.

No comments: