WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Neil Gaiman on the Colbert Report


I am terrible about watching tv. When I put the tv on, I'm usually watching the LOGO channel or old episodes of The Golden Girls or HBO on Demand. Yesterday I ended up getting engrossed in a pretentious art film called Transylvania starring Asia Argento (it didn't have vampires at all but it had gypsies, a bear and Argento doing her usually freak out stuff).
Anyway, I digress. I enjoy The Colbert Report but I missed out on this episode about a month ago in which he interviewed one of my beloved authors, Neil Gaiman. Thanks to the glories of the Internet, you can see it by clicking here.

Also, for you die-hard Gaiman fans, you can pre-order the book he's co-created with Amanda Palmer of the Dresden Dolls. It seems like a steal for $35. Click here to place your pre-order. It looks like it's working properly. Monday it took me over 2 hrs to place my pre-order thanks to the heavy traffic the site was receiving from orders.

No comments: