WASTING TIME (MINE & YOURS)

Saturday, November 10, 2007

How did I miss it?


I just found out that Josh Brolin is the son of James Brolin. The pieces finally click into place. Ah ha! Then I noticed that Josh Brolin got really freakin' hot sometime in the past few years when I saw Planet Terror. I cannot wait to see No Country for Old Men. Of course I loved the book, and I love the Coen Brothers, but heck. The hotness, oh the hotness. I love the 'stache and the boots. Gotta love a cowboy sometimes.
-Also, punchbuggyblues pointed out to me that Brolin, Jr. was the older brother in The Goonies. Definitely not hot then. He wasn't hot in Best Laid Plans, a movie that I really like, either. After checking out some recent photos, I realize that it's solely the facial hair that turns him into Super Hottie. That's strange, being that facial hair doesn't usually have that effect on me. Just this one guy.

1 comment:

PunchBuggyBlues said...

I just realized not to long ago that he was the older brother in The Goonies. Man, No Country is good. Sorry, rubbing it in.